Sunday, June 21, 2015

Red Baron Brick Oven Pizza



ok I am not one to really like frozen pizza compared to Carry out .....but I have to say that Red Baron Brick Oven Pizza changed my mind.   Not only is a great price at Walmart but its so good tasting.  It comes in a variety of flavors...Pepperoni Pizza, Sausage Supreme Pizza, Cheese, Meat Trio to name the ones I found at my local walmart.  Its very affordable .  I took the Sausage Supreme and  Meat Trio home .  In the oven they went and wow they smelled so good baking I couldn't wait to try them .  Soon as they came out my kids where circling them like vultures over prey lol.  I did manage to get two small pieces (one of each) and wow are they delicious .  I can't believe how good they are the pizza was gone in a matter of minutes.  My kids are begging for more so I promised them on my next trip out I would buy more.  I think this time I will get 4 or more .  Red Baron® Brick Oven pizza is cooked in a fiery 800-degree brick oven to create a crust that’s crispy, bubbly and perfectly golden-brown. Topped with robust sauce and premium cheeses and meats, these delicious pizzas will get the whole family fired up. Don’t make reservations or wait for delivery – simply look for the Red Baron™ box featuring a fiery brick oven at your local Walmart then cook up a pizza with authentic Brick Oven taste at home.   I am a BzzAgent and I got it free to try but that does not reflect my opinion of the product.  

No comments:

Post a Comment