Sunday, April 21, 2013

I got to sample and share Cottonelle Clean Care through Crowdtap with my friends and family. I really enjoyed the challenge and sharing such an amazing product. Cottonelle Clean Care makes you feel so clean and fresh you never would never tell you had gone to the bathroom. I enjoyed the soft clean feeling of use and no tears because it has many benefits 30% stronger* Sewer- and septic-safe Fits standard holders comes in lots of sizes Mega Roll 9-pack 12-pack Big Roll 12-pack 18-pack 30-pack Double Roll 4-pack 6-pack† 12-pack† 18-pack 20-pack 24-pack† 30-pack Large Roll I shared Cottonelle Clean Care with my friends and family and they really enjoyed it and so can you . Check out this cool video here https://www.cottonelle.com/test-your-cleaning-logic?WT.mc_id=CTG&WT.srch=1

No comments:

Post a Comment