Saturday, September 14, 2013

Kashi Hummus Chips are amazingly addictive and good for you. My family and I just can't get enough of them . I never knew I liked chickpeas or hummus until I tried this. The deliciously crunchable hummus experience you’re about to partake in contains: At least 3g fiber* At least 3g protein** At least 5g of whole grains*** No partially hydrogenated oils No high fructose corn syrup No artificial anything! You can crunch through three naturally yummy flavors: Caramelized Onion, Sundried Tomato Basil & Feta, and Sea Salt & Olive Oil. *3.5g total fat per serving **Not a significant source of protein (5% daily value per serving) ***Recommended to consume at least 48 grams of whole grain each day you will feel good about your family snacking on these chips and they will love them. #GotItFree I am a BzzAgent. My opinions on this product are no way swayed by receiveing a free sample.

No comments:

Post a Comment