Monday, July 30, 2012

Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration Lotion Sunscreen

I received a lovely sample from @influenster.  I have been using it for a few weeks now and I love the way my skin is feeling.  Its so soft and I feel so refreshed.  I love how it protects me from all those harmful rays and from getting burnt.  I also love love love the way it smells ...ooh reminds me of a tropical island surrounded with coconut.  Yum.  Its a great price too and well worth every penny.


Also available in SPF 12, 30, 50!

With its ultra-luxurious hydrating silk ribbons, Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration™ lotion sunscreen nourishes and pampers skin while providing broad spectrum UVA and UVB protection, and 12-hour moisturization when out in the sun.


Where to Buy

You can find Hawaiian Tropic products at most major retailers.
Suggested retail price: $8.99 for a 6oz bottle



No comments:

Post a Comment