Monday, July 30, 2012

Sally Hansen Magnetic Nail Color

wow aren't they just the most gorgeous polishes you ever did see?  I received the fabulous grey/black one from @influenster  to try.  I have to say its fantastic.  I love how long it lasts and how gorgeous it looks.  I went out and bought the green, blue and plum colored ones and am experimenting on my nails its so much fun.  I love how they look and how long it lasts and believe me that is a hard task for my hands who are always busy doing something.


Sally Hansen Magnetic Nail Color


NEW! Sally Hansen Magnetic Nail Color is summer’s hottest nail trend that allows you to create a gorgeous 3-D nail art effect in just seconds. This unique formula has been specially developed with metallic particles – just hold the built-in magnet over wet polish to reveal a unique design on the nail. Seal with a topcoat for extra shine! Learn more at www.sallyhansen.com

Easy steps
STEP 1 
Shake and Apply 2 coats
STEP 2
Hold Magnet for 10 seconds over wet nail polish
Instant Attraction!
Let dry and seal with a top coat for extra shine


Where to Buy

Available at chain drug stores, food stores and mass merchandisers nationally.
Suggested Retail Price: $9.99

No comments:

Post a Comment