Monday, July 30, 2012

Quaker Soft Baked Banana Nut Bar

I received a sample of Quaker Soft Baked Banana Nut Bar from @influenster.  I tried it even though I wasn't sure I would like it and suprise I loved it.  I like Banana Bread but nothing compares to homemade.   Well this was amazing I can't believe how much it tastes like homemade.  I love quaker and I should have known.  I dying to try the other flavors now.  They are moist and oh so tasty without being obnoxiously sweet.  They are good for you too.

Made with real bananas and almonds, Quaker Soft Baked Bars Banana Nut Bread flavor has tasty ingredients and key nutrients to help provide fuel to start your day.

-5g Fiber*
-20% daily value of 5 B Vitamins
-6g of Protein
*Contains 3.5g of total fat per serving

Where to Buy

You can find Quaker Soft Baked Bars at most major retailers.
Suggested retail price: $3.29 for a box of 5 bars

No comments:

Post a Comment